Unit 2 Wardentree Lane | Pinchbeck | Spalding | PE11 3UG
* LAST REMAINING UNIT
* Fully Redeveloped Modern Specification High Profile Trade Counter Unit
* Over 200ft of Road Frontage on a Thriving Industrial Estate
* Excellent Location on Main Arterial Route
* Ample Customer Parking Available at Side and Rear
* Accommodation Extending to 2,325sqft, 216sqm
* To Let Leasehold £23,250 per annum plus VAT Subject to Contract
The property is prominently located on one of the main arterial roads, Wardentree Lane in Pinchbeck, which is Spalding’s main commercial area. The A16 trunk road is located 300 metres to the north-east of the subject property. Nearby occupiers include Morrisons, Travis Perkins, Crowsons Volkswagen, Topps Tiles, Howdens Joinery and other trade counter occupiers.
The property enjoys over 200ft of road frontage to Wardentree Lane with access from the rear Bervor Close.
Semi-detached modern steel framed unit maximum internal eaves height of 7.2m approximately. Ample Customer Parking Available.
Gross internal floor area extending to provide approximately 216m², 2,325ft²
– Customer Sales & Reception Area
– Workshop with two Roller Shutter Doors to Rear Service Area
– Additional facilities can be provided by the Landlord to suit specific requirements.
Design and Build…
A bespoke internal specification can be provided by the Landlord to suit any specific requirement, please enquire.
The property is available by way of a new Full Repairing and Insuring Lease excluded from the Landlords and Tenants Act 1952 for a minimum term of 5 years with rent reviews every three years.
The tenant will be responsible for the landlord’s reasonable legal fees up to a pre-determined maximum. The tenant will also be responsible for a deposit to be lodged with the landlord the equivalent to a quarter of a year’s rent upfront.
The Properties will have a new Rating Assessment by the Valuation Office
All viewings are to be made by appointment through the agent.