Plot Adjacent to 49 Spayne Road | Boston | Lincolnshire | PE21 6JP
* Land For Sale Subject to Planning Permission
* Currently Forming Garden of the Adjacent Property
* Available with Vacant Possession upon Completion
* Popular Location within Walking Distance to Town Centre
* Plot Extends to Approximately 190m², 0.05 Acres
* For Sale Freehold with Vacant Possession
* £45,000 Subject to Contract
The popular thriving market town of Boston is located approximately 110 miles from London.
The town has a rich merchant history, being part of the Hanseatic League and still has a port, twice weekly market, large hospital and strong retail offering.
The land is located approximately 0.3 miles to the east of the town centre off York Street.
The plot is located within a desirable area, close to schools, leisure facilities, shops and other residential accommodation.
The plot is adjacent to residential properties on either side with a road frontage of approximately 6.5m and a depth of approximately 29m, Subject to Survey.
The plot is available for sale freehold with vacant possession. The vendors may be prepared to enter into a conditional contract subject to the purchaser gaining planning permission.
It will be the responsibility of the purchaser to provide the boundary feature adjacent to 49 Spayne Road.
The plot has previously been granted outline planning permission for Residential Development by Boston Borough Council Reference: B/05/0171.
Strictly by appointment through the agent.