Bear Lane | Pinchbeck | Spalding | Lincolnshire | PE11 3XA
* Suitable for a Variety of Uses, Ground Floor Office Available
* Inclusive of All Utilities Including Broadband, Air-Conditioning
* On-Site Parking with CCTV, CAT 5 Lighting, Use of Communal Ancillary Facilities
* Located Near Spalding Business District with Access to All Major Routes
* To Let Leasehold
* From £1,800 plus VAT per annum
Pinchbeck is situated 2 miles (3.2 km) north of the centre of Spalding.
Spalding has a population of approximately 30,000 and stands midway between Boston and Peterborough on the River Welland in the South Holland district of Lincolnshire.
Spalding is an agricultural town and the centre of the flower industry. Nearby business users include food processing operators and retail shops.
Office 10………2.4m x 2.5m, 6sqm
Suitable for 2 workstations with air conditioning, inset lighting, uPVC double glazing.
Use of ground floor ancillary accommodation including WC and kitchen.
The offices are individually assessed for Business Rates at a level which should attract 100% relief for qualifying small businesses. All other utilities are included in the rent. Additional phone lines are available, Wireless Broadband is included.
The property is available by way of a license agreement for a minimum term of 6 months. A deposit will be held by the landlord the equivalent of one month’s rent in advance.
Rent is to be paid monthly in advance by standing order to the landlord.
The property has an Energy Performance Asset Rating C73.
By appointment through the agent.