Equine Centre | Fir Tree Lane | Sudbrook | Lincolnshire | NG32 3RX
* Freehold Site for Equestrian Centre Development
* Extending to 11.2 acres, 4.5 hectares in Popular Village
* Planning Consent S17/0112 19th January 2017 for a Range of Stables, Ménage and Associated Buildings
* Based on the Edge of the Popular Village of Sudbrook
* For Sale Freehold with Vacant Possession
* £225,000 Subject to Contract
The historic village of Sudbrook is located approximately 7 miles to the west of Sleaford and 6 miles to the east of Grantham and approximately 1 mile from Anwick, having a range of amenities including schools, shops and public houses.
The site is located to the south of Fir Tree Lane at the side of the village
Location and site plans are included with these particulars.
The site comprises a rectangular level site with Planning Consent S17/0112 dated 19th January 2017 for the construction of an equine centre and associated buildings including stables, ménage, car parking and grazing land.
The planning consent is for 10 stables, a tack room, WCs, showers and a first aid room totalling 219.2sqm, 2,360sqft of accommodation.
This is arranged at the northern end of the site with the road access from Fir Tree Lane. In addition the plans make reference to 2 ménages a manure waste store and discharge soakaways for surface water drainage.
Full details of the planning consent are available on the South Kesteven District Council Planning Portal or on request.
By appointment through the agent.